How To Sleep Better Using Vacha As A Sleep Aid
Vacha specifically targets the nervous system which can be the main problem for when trying to get rest; the nervous system can’t help but twitch and want to move around.
Vacha will penetrate deep into your brain tissues.
It detoxifies junk from the subtle channels in the mind and opens up the higher energy sources of your body.
-and emotional imbalance
Use Vaca For Better Mental Functionality
The herbs healing qualities stimulate the brain and increase alertness and focus.
You will be able to absorb more information and your memory recalling skills will improve as it promotes cerebral circulation.
Vacha is very goodfor curing memory loss and any attention deficit disorders.
“Vacha is a subtle unificatory herb that has an affinity for the throat chakra and removes obstructions to clear expression.
It clears the throat of mucus and opens the lungs promoting fuller respiration.
Used in cases of speech impediments, stuttering, cough and cold, sinus congestion, and nasal polyps, Vacha acts as a remedy for mental stagnation of all degrees.
It awakens latent cerebral functions which when inactive can cause depression, grief, mental handicap, and post-stroke symptoms.
Other Indications: obesity, worms, dyspepsia, urinary infections, epilepsy”- http://www.dharmonyherbs.com/vacha#.WrgwRIjwbIU.
“According to Ayurvedic tradition, Vacha is a “sattvic” herb which feeds and transmutes the “kundalini” energy in its action as a stimulating nerve tonic that helps support brain functioning. As a rejuvenate for the brain and nervous system, it is used to promote cerebral circulation, to stimulate self-expression (in Sanskrit vacha literally means speaking) and to help support overall brain health and functioning.
Swami Thirtha calls this herb as ‘one of the best of the ‘mind herbs’,’ as it is known to remove the toxic residues and the effects of other drugs (including those resulting from hallucinogens, psychotomimetic and even heavy marijuana use) from fatty tissues within the liver, nervous system and brain.
It is often used in post-Stroke (CVA) recovery protocols in the treatment of aphasia.
It specifically strengthens the ability of the mind to receive information and recall from memory”- https://saiayurvediccollege.com/herb-of-the-season-vacha-calamus-acorus-calamus/.
Vacha can be bought online, just do your research and make sure to buy the best most potent products so that you have that peace of mind that it will work.
You can try these Vacha resources:
- Non-GMO, Raw herb powder, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian. Sun shadow dried with green house technology.Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum. The product is prepared as per traditional Ayurvedic standards. This means the micro pulverized powder of the herb impregnates with its own juice or decoction by trituration (bhavna).
- Helps with dandruff, lice, and hair growth
- Vacha Extract 5:1 for Support Brain Functions 300 mg 60 Veg Capsules
- For dry skin
- A POWERFUL ADAPTOGEN SUPPORTING THE NERVOUS SYSTEM - Gotu Kola has long been used as a powerful adaptogen to support the nervous system and ease brain tension
- Calamus improves blood circulation and alleviates swelling. It also relieves pain and inflammation.*
- CLAIM THE MOST OF TULSI BENEFITS - Our 100% organic, bioactive Tulsi (Holy Basil) formula is optimized to give you the most of Tulsi's extensive and closely studied health benefits. Enjoy the health benefits of this rejuvenative herb in a convenient capsule!
- DR WAKDE'S VACHA: A Herbal Powder used traditionally in Ayurveda to support a natural and balanced healthy lifestyle. Contain dried, ground Natural Vacha root.
- VACHA ROOT. Whole pieces. 250g
- For dry skin and mature skin