How To Sleep Better Using Brahmi
Brahmi is a therapeutic herb commonly used as a memory enhancer, it has
antioxidants that are essential for living a healthy life, and it regulates the blood
sugar levels in patients with diabetes.
So how does it help you sleep?
Well, Brahmi reduces stress and anxiety, as it decreases the levels of cortisol, which is known as the stress hormone.
Brahmi works against the effects of stress by regulating the specific hormones that have to do with the response to stress.
“Brahmi is a small succulent herb with numerous branches, rooting at the nodes,
found at elevations from sea level to altitudes of 4400 feet. It grows naturally in
wet soil, shallow water and marshes.
It has small flowers that are light purple or white in color with not more than four or five petals. The whole plant including the flowers can be used for medicinal purposes. It has a bitter and sweet taste and is known to impart a cooling energy”- https://food.ndtv.com/health/8-impressive-benefits- of-brahmi- the-medicinal- ayurvedic-herb- 1682250.
This herb has a cooling property which will keep the mind calm and free of anxiety.
It also promotes deep sleep.
Brahmi leaves (fresh or dry) can be used to make tea that helps by calming you down and relieves any anxiety and/or stress you have lingering from your busy days.
You can find plenty of Brahmi supplements available in the markets as pills or in powdered form.
“As with any plant or herb, it’s a good idea to know its source in order to decrease
the likelihood of consuming pesticides, GMO’s, and pollutants.
The Brahmi caveat
If Brahmi has a caveat, it’s that it’s very absorbent and can easily accumulate pollutants and other contaminants, such as arsenic, if grown in or around contaminated areas.
In more than one case, Brahmi samples taken from a semi-urban area contained noticeable levels of lead, copper, cadmium, and zinc which exceeded safe thresholds.  
Conclusion? Only purchase organic or wild crafted Brahmi” – https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/9- facts-brahmi- bacopa-monnieri/.
There are many herbs that can aid in so much more than just sleep, but for the purpose of this article and all the other articles to come, you will be reading about the sleep benefits of these herbs and techniques.
Hope you enjoyed reading this!
Take a look at these Brahmi resources…
- Organic Brahmi Capsules. RAW, GREEN and FRESH. Each of our brahmi veg capsules provides 400 milligrams of 100% organic brahmi leaf powder. PURE and ORIGINAL. Not from Extract or Tablets derived using chemicals and heat process. Optimum dosage to provide brain power.
- FOCUS SUPPLEMENT - A natural brain booster, bacopa capsules support focus, memory and concentration. bramhi capsules are an all natural brain supplement for brain fog, stress and anxiety - a mood enhancer and herbal anti depressant
- Gotu kola, also known as brahmi, is one of the most powerful brain tonics in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. It is known to maintain healthy circulation to the brain, which supports cognitive functioning such as memory and concentration.*
- 1 Organic Ashwagandha (60 tablets)
- 🌿CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC NON-GMO: Mi Nature Organic Brahmi Leave Powder is sourced from NOP (USDA) certified farms of India. Our Brahmi Powder is vegetarian, vegan, Non GMO and Gluten, Soy, Wheat or Corn free.
- Certified Organic Brahmi Powder. Raw, Fresh and Original. Natural source to increase Memory, Concentration, Focus, Alertness and helps better functioning of Nervous System. In a triple protected container.
- FOR COGNITIVE SUPPORT AND MENTAL ALERTNESS: Himalaya Organic Bacopa supports memory and learning and empowers your clarity of thought.
- Hesh Hair Combo Pack - All 4 in 1